AISM is listed with the W.H.O. (World Health Organization), hence, our graduates are eligible for certification in Guyana, Canada, UK, and United States of America. AISM is registered with the National Accreditation Council of Guyana. AISM students are eligible for ECFMG certification (after achieving passing scores on the USMLE STEP I/ STEP II, Clinical Skills and Clinical Knowledge) in United States. The Government of Guyana recognizes the Medical Degree and graduates who pass the USMLE STEPS 1 & 2 are eligible for internship and certification by the General Medical Council. Students are also eligible to apply to the General Medical Council in the UK for GMC registration and license to practice after completion of the PLAB examination.
- Graduated over 380 doctors who currently practice medicine in USA, India, UK, Guyana, Trinidad, Tanzania, Pakistan and other countries.
- Over 85% passes in USMLE and 95% passes in PLAB.
- The campus in Guyana has the latest in educational technology and students enjoy wireless internet capability anywhere on campus.
- Our clinical portion of the program is conducted in USA, India, UK, Canada and Guyana.
- AISM starts 3 classes a year in January, May and September.
- Our admission process is centered around finding applicants who will excel in our program and who takes the medical profession seriously.
- AISM accepts qualified Clinical Transfer Students into the MD Program.